"MemberMouse™ is an easy to use WordPress membership plugin that allows you to sell products, subscriptions and memberships, setup a password protected member's area, offer 1-click upsells and downsells, manage customers, automate customer service, track critical retention metrics and more. No matter where you're starting from, MemberMouse has the power you need to maximize revenue and get your business running like a well-oiled machine."
Pick the Admin section from the navigation sidebar.
Go to the Plugins page (Admin->Plugins)
Pick the Membership Services tab.
Click on the Member Mouse tile.
5. Click + Activate.
6. Fill in your apiUrl, apiKey, and apiSecret that you got from MemberMouse.
7. Fill in the MemberMouse membershipLevelId that you want new customers to be added to by default. If this is a paid MemberMouse membership level, then you must also check the paidMembership checkbox. Otherwise, leave the checkbox unchecked. Click Connect.
Using MemberMouse Inside the CRM
Configuring a CRM product to use MemberMouse
Go to the CRM → Products section from the navigation sidebar.
2. Add a new product or Edit an existing product that you want to use MemberMouse.
3. Click the Membership Club drop-down and select MemberMouse.
4. Set the clientProductId to match a specific product bundle or membership level in MemberMouse (see below for details)
Associating a base product with a MemberMouse product bundle
This adds a product bundle to a customer's current membership level. This is the most commonly used configuration for MemberMouse membership products.
Set the product's clientProductId (client ID) to "BUNDLE:[bundleId]", where [bundleId] is MemberMouse's product bundle id.
Associating a base product with a paid MemberMouse membership level
This sets a member's current membership level, changing it from the default configured in the plugin configuration. This is used to move a customer from a free membership level to a paid membership level, or to otherwise upgrade their membership level.
Set the product's clientProductId to "MEMBERSHIP:[membershipLevelId]", where [membershipLevelId] is MemberMouse's membership level id.
Apply the MemberMouse base product to a campaign offer/upsell
Go to CRM → Campaigns to create or edit a campaign
2. Create or edit the offer/upsell which will be associated to the MemberMouse membership
Locating Membership Customers
To locate customers on your membership club, navigate to Customers → Memberships within the CRM. Here you can search for customers by using the search filters.
On the customer’s profile, click the “Clubs” tab to view/edit the customer’s memberships.